Find memory channel docs?

From: Chris Adams <cmadams_at_hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:32:45 -0600

I want to look up something the documentation for the memory channel
card, but I am unable to find anything on the HPAQ website. I can find
the core docs for the servers themselves and Tru64/TruCluster, but I am
unable to find any of the manuals for the various hardware bits (like
the oft-referenced "Memory Channel User's Guide").

Am I missing something obvious here - can someone point me in the right
direction? Thanks.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams_at_hiwaay.net>