Unicenter Software Delivery and Tru64

From: LAWRIE SMITH <lawries_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:23:18 +0100 (BST)

Admins,

It looks like my organisation is about to buy in to a
whole bunch of CA Unicenter products. I am informed
that this will be an across the board solution.

Does anyone have any experience with Unicenter
Software Delivery (USD)and Tru64 (V5.1B-1 in a
cluster).

The glossy says that USD Automates deployment and
migration ... software distribution ... management of
system configuration and roll-back etc.

Does anyone have any experiences?
Would HP support the use of this tool for
patch/upgrade?

TIA Lawrie