UPS Shutdown

From: Monostori Krisztian <Krisztian.Monostori_at_tbh.co.hu>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 11:36:31 +0200

Hi,

I have Tru64 5.1A cluster and powerware 9305 UPS with a ConnectUPS snmp
adapter. And unfortunatly I also have at least one power cut per day.

So I'd like to shutdown the cluster in case of long power cut. On the
powerware website I found Lansafe software which is working correctly with
windows but it not supports TRU64.

Can you suggest me some software to solve this problem (I prefer the free
ones :-) or maybe just enought to configure the snmpd somehow?

Thank you in advance for any help

Best regards

Krisztian Monostori