Login Failure Auditing

From: Clyde T. Poole <clyde_poole_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:20:54 -0500

I am trying to log every login failure on a Tru64 system (5.1B). I would
like to avoid turning on enhanced security. Is there some way to get
failure messages in the auth log (or any log) that I can then use syslog to
forward elsewhere? Login successes are clearly being logged currently.

I have looked through the archives of this list and see that the question
has been posed a few times before but see no answer.

ctp
-----
Clyde T. Poole