AlphaServer ES40 Powersupply unit defect

From: Padiyath Sreekumaran <kumar.padiyath_at_psi.ch>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 17:26:47 +0100

Hello,

One of the power supply(there are 2) in our Alphaserver ES40 is defect.
Is it possible to replace it? Where can I get one?

How much it may cost? Whether HP still sells it? Is there any command to
find out the specification of the powersupply without opening it. The
machine works at present with one power supply.

Wish you all A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kumar