Find X 1.2
|1,479 KB | 12 Min @ 28.8|
Read Me First
With Find X 1.2 you can add drag-and-drop capabilities to your Find Menu.
The Microsoft® Windows® Shell Development Team has put together a set of productivity tools called PowerToys. If you're a Windows power user, go ahead and try them out, but realize these are unsupported tools. Microsoft Technical Support is unable to answer questions about PowerToys.
Windows NT or Windows 95.
This download is not intended for use on computers running Microsoft® Windows® 98.
How to Download
- Create a folder by right-clicking on the desktop, clicking New, and then clicking Folder. Type a name for the folder.
- Click the Download Now button at the top or bottom of this page. In the File download dialog box that appears on your screen, click Save Program to Disk.
- In the Save As dialog box, choose to save the file in the folder you just created, and then click Save.
- Open the folder and double-click the downloaded file. This may create several new files in your folder. Among these, look for "Read Me" or "INF" files.
- The "Read Me" file will contain any additional download information you need to know. To install the file, right click the .INF file and click Install.
How to Get Started
You don't need to do anything after downloading.
Last Updated: Friday, November 24, 2000