Manuals for f90 and dxml

From: 303 <CHELA>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 17:39:58 -0700 (MST)

I am interested in purchasing the DEC Fortran 90 Language Reference Manual
and the DEC Fortran 90 User Manual for DEC OSF/1 AXP Systems mentioned in
the man page for the f90, version 1.1 which came with my OSF/1 3.0
operating system. I called DEC Direct and they could not find any mention
of these manuals. Does anyone have part nos.? or better yet, does anyone
actually have these manuals so that I know that they do exist?

I would also like to obtain current documentation for the DEC Extended Math
Library for OSF/1 . Does anyone know the part nos. for this? Also, in
a pre-release of this manual which I once saw, there was reference to the
LAPACK manual, which you had to buy separately and which had a large awkward
errata. I've heard this is in a 2nd edition. I would rather get all the
docs about the routines in dxml in one package at one time. Does anyone know if
this is possible?

Thanks for any info.
Chela Kunasz
JILA, UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO