SUMMARY: Tripwire 1.2 on OSF/1 3.0

From: Adrian Ho <adrianho_at_nii.ncb.gov.sg>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 11:31:35 +0800 (SST)

Early last week, I asked:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Hi Alpha Managers!

I've been trying to build Tripwire 1.2 on an OSF/1 3.0 machine. I'm
currently using the recommended settings for OSF/1 2.0 as advised by the
OSF/1 Ported document contributor <asokan_at_uwaterloo.ca>, and it seems to
build fine (a couple of warnings on the lex/yacc-generated stuff -- see
appended "make.log"). However, "make test" exhibits undeterministic
behavior (ie. it usually fails, but at varying points for each run, and
it sometimes succeeds based on the micro-alignment of the plants or
something).

Has anyone successfully built *and* tested Tripwire on 3.0? If so, could
you please advise me how to go about it?
---------- End Forwarded message ----------

Well, after almost two weeks, I got one query for the definitive location
of the Tripwire sources, which of course is:

        ftp://coast.cs.purdue.edu/pub/COAST/Tripwire

Unfortunately, that's all the mail I got on this subject (unless some of
it got dropped somewhere). Thanks anyway.

- Adrian Ho
  IT Architect, Infrastructure Group
  NII Division, National Computer Board
  Singapore