Packet snooper for OSF/1

From: Adrian Ho <adrianho_at_nii.ncb.gov.sg>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 11:45:19 +0800 (SST)

Hi Folks!

Some guys at my site are trying to debug a weird problem with Kerberos on
OSF/1. It's gotten to the point where we really need a packet snooper,
which doesn't seem to exist in the standard OSF/1 distribution. Ideally,
we're looking for something like Solaris' "snoop", and we'd prefer not to
write our own (yes, we know about packetfilter(7)).

Does anyone know of any publically-available packet snoopers (OSF/1
binaries or sources)? Thanks in advance, and I'll summarize.

- Adrian Ho
  IT Architect, Infrastructure Group
  NII Division, National Computer Board
  Singapore