disktab entry for rz29?

From: <NOLTE_at_HUBETA.HARVARD.EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 15:38:57 -0500 (EST)

Hi Managers,

we are going to have a new 4.3Gb disk drive for one of our alphas
which is supposed to be equivalent to a DEC rz29 disk.

Could anybody provide me with the equivalent disktab entry?

I also have another questions:

What is the part number for the new OSF/1 Ver 3.2 on CD-ROM?
The DEC salespeople seem to be very confused about version numbers
and rereferred me back and forth several times without giving me an anwer.

And I am in need of some opinions:

We are currently having two DEC alpha 3000-300AXP installed. Since the
operating system is so huge, we thought about defining one of them as
the master server, the other as a client, which would give us some
extra disk space. The problem of course is, if the master server has
a failure nothing will work anymore. If I had 10 machines, things
would be easier to decide. So, is it worth doing all the effort and
have the risk for just two machines, or should I let them run
independently and just let share the disks? Does anybody have experiences
regarding a similar setup?

Thanks for help and opinions,

Matthias