Using TLZ6L Auto-Loader Dat Drive

From: Monica Berko <Monica.Berko_at_anu.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 10:29:48 +1100
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) I am using a DAT-tape autoloader. If I am running vdump interactively there is no problem in extending a dump over two tapes, I just have to respond that the new tape is mounted without needing to touch anything. However as our backups are run overnight vdump is running in unattended mode and I can't find any way to let vdump continue over to the next tape.

Do I have to get additional software to use the auto-loader effectively?

Monica Berko Email:Monica.Berko_at_anu.edu.au
Centre for Networked Information and Publishing Phone: (06) 279 8114
Australian National University Fax: (06) 279 8120