Small mistery in OSF/1 3.2 Release notes and Installation guide

From: Marcel A. Bernards <bernards_at_ECN.NL>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 11:13:55 +0100

I got the OSF/1 3.2 update CDROM stuff a few days agoo.

Carefully reading the stuff I encountered a small mistery in the
3.2 Release notes which is contradictory with the Installation guide.

Release notes 2.4.2 Page 2-8:

You must do the update installation before you update the system firmware

Installation guide 1.4 Page 1-5:

You should update your system's firmware before installing the latest
version of DEC OSF/1.

I'm pretty sure that the line in the Release notes should read:

You must update the system firmware before you do the update installation

Because this was the way I behaved all previous updates of OSF/1.
Am I right ?

Regards,

Marcel Bernards, UNIX & Net sysadm Netherlands Energy Research Foundation ECN
(and SURFnet IC/ICP), Phone: (+31 /0)2246 4579 Fax: (+31 /0)2246 1864
E-Mail: Bernards_at_ECN.NL, SnailMail: P.O. Box 1, 1755 ZG Petten
SCREAMNet : AAAAAARGHH!HUH?? : Disclaimer: "The AntiChrist is the Computer !"