Tape autoloaders, remote backups on OSF 3.2

From: <GERAY_at_ecs.umass.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 11:16:14 -0500

Talking to our local DEC sales rep. I have learnt that the TLZ6(7)L auto-
loader tape drives are supported now in OSF/1 ver 3.2. I was wondering
if anybody tried those on 3.2 and what their experiences are. (I know
you can use them with Poly. NSR on 3.0 but I don't want that) Also can I
do remote ADVfs backups (remote vdumps) on 3.2 with those autoloader
tapes ? I don't want to buy them for every server individually. TIA for
all the replies....

Okan Geray
UMASS Physical Plant
Unix/Network Admin.