news reading/posting software

From: J.Amon <BAMON_at_OCVAXC.CC.OBERLIN.EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 15:49:01 -0400 (EDT)

I'm running majordomo on my Alpha with no problems. I want to be able
to have list mail gated to a usenet news group. The news server is
an ultrix machine in the next room. I understand that I need to have
news reading/posting software on the same machine with the majordomo
software in order to accomplish my goal.

Which software should I use?
Which is the nicest reading/posting software?
Which will be most easily tied to my majordomo lists?

INN
inews
CNews
BNews
[ others? ]

Thanks,
   Jennifer
Jennifer R. Amon PHONE: (216) 775-6987
Houck Computing Center FAX: (216) 775-8573
Oberlin College INTERNET: bamon_at_ocvaxc.cc.oberlin.edu
Oberlin, OH 44074 Home Page: http://amon.cc.oberlin.edu/