remote printing to my alpha

From: Rich Farrell <FARRELL_at_globe.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 15:39:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,
   I am trying to print from a pc on my network to an LN09 printer attached
to my alpha. Several people suggested using various software such as Windows
LPR spooler to spool to the printer. I have spooling capabilities through
FTP-onnet software, and can actually send a document from windows and get
the print header to print, but not the document. I know the printer is
configured for the alpha to print to it because I can send a postscript
file from the alpha and it prints. Does anyone have any idea whats happening
to my documents when window sends them?
                                Any help is appreciated ... Rich