su problems

From: Mark Van Overbeke <markvo_at_cda.mrs.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 07:49:13 -0500 (CDT)

After some goofing around with licenses, I now have the ability to create
user accounts on my alpha. The problem is, the first account I created, for
me, is not able to su to root. I get the message, "you do not have
permission to su to root". I have not found anything in the man pages yet
to tell me what I should do or should have done. I don't have any manuals
on hand here. I am running Digital Unix (OSF/1) V3.2. Any pointers
appreciated. Thanks.

   Mark

--
Mark Van Overbeke                   Systems Software Programmer
Computing Services