Mail driven call tracking system ?

From: Neil Movold <nmovold_at_bsl.bm>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 10:25:15 -0400 (EDT)

I have a need for a mail driven call tracking system that will allow my
support people to handle the mail messages that come in under the
"support" e-mail address. It needs to be able to do the following :

1) allow a member of a support team list to take a message and claim
   it from the tracking system, possibly by using a numbering scheme
   and commands in the body of messages sent to an automated mail
   program, much like Majordomo does.

2) allow a member of a support team see a list of messages waiting in
   a queue.

3) allow the incoming messages to be archived and tracked.

I already have an automated reply program in place, but when I started to
write my version of what I wanted, I realized that this was bigger than I
thought. I welcome any suggestions, both commercial and public domain.

                Neil :-)

                     \\\//
                     (o o)
Neil Movold Phone : +1 809 296-1800
Special Operations Consultant Fax : +1 809 295-7269
 ( i.e. the guy who has to
        make it all work :-) )
Internet (Bermuda) Limited E-mail : nmovold_at_ibl.bm
P.O. Box HM2445
Hamilton, Bermuda
HM JX