network printer

From: Bugs Brouillard <bb1_at_axe.humboldt.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 1995 16:16:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello managers,

A user in a department down the hill needs to have his printer connected via
the network.
He has an hp4si with a jet direct card. The instructions I got from Digital
were for a bds system.
My problem is that I have the SVR4 environment installed and the instructions
provided in the SVE320_Install guide did not work.
If anyone can help me with this, PLEASE HELP.
By the way, this is the best list i've ever been on. No debates or flame wars,
Just real stuff.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Bugs Brouillard
Humboldt State Univ.