Where to find a statically linked tcsh?

From: <ccult1!bommel!dehartog_at_relay.NL.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 95 22:37:43 +0200

Hello Mgrs!

Last week I found myself responsible for an Alpha which currently has
to support 4 VXT's and some PC's. They are running some applications
that very frequently spawn shell-scripts. They also think the server
is very slow (don't they always?). They all use tcsh (and I risked my
life by trying to change that...).
The installed tcsh is dynamically linked and my guess is that their
applications will run faster if they could use a statically linked
version. First question: am I right? If so, (second question) where
to find it?
Btw, I already changed the paging to deferred mode and increased
maxusers from 32 to 256 (we have 192 Mb Memory). I do not have media
and docs...

TIA,
dehartog_at_comcons.nl