VRC21-HA all messed up.....

From: Jay Wasserman <jrw_at_vlsi.bu.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 14:27:48 -0400 (EDT)

I have a "funny" guy who messed with the various controls
in front of the VRC21-HA 21" color monitor.
I've got the guide in front of me, and tried my best to fix
the monitor. I got the edges straightish, but the left
and right edges are fuzzy. Is there something out there
to assist with fiddling the various switches? e.g.
pattern one comes on and you are told to fiddle with PCC-amp
control until the line is straight...etc....

I assume DEC must use something to tune the monitors before
shipping them........

thanks,
-j