Memory low

From: <NSYSTEM_at_beau.nb.rockwell.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 11:39:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

When a full load system has 300MB of memory free, and all the sudden
it went down to 7MB, what utilities are available for me to find out
what is eating up the memory? I did a ps aux and no processes that are
different than before showed up. We had a network problem yesterday,
and we had to restart some processes. I can't understand that the network
problem would cause the memory to go low.

Has this problem occurred to anyone? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Candice
Rockwell International Corporation