[SUMMARY] Disabling pause session

From: <"Alaric>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 13:17:49 CDT

Apparently, my assumption about disabling session pauses was
incorrect, and several alternatives are suggested in the summary
below. Many thanks to all who responded!!

Ric
%^{)
                       "I've got dust in my mind's eye!!"
[ Alaric S. Haag, Computer Manager haag_at_me.lsu.edu ]
[ Louisiana State University, Mech. Engr. Dept. FAX: (504) 388-5924 ]
[ Baton Rouge, LA 70803 Opinions: (504) 388-5897 ]