pop3d addendum

From: david barnhill <barnhill_at_oz.sunflower.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 18:35:40 -0600 (CST)

Since I got one reply which indicated that this daemon don't work nohow
noway with enhanced security, I want to reiterate: We WERE running it
with C2 security, and as I recall, the reason we chose this one was it
would run with C2 security...

It ran from July to now without so much as a by-your-leave just fine, and
suddenly stopped working after a reboot.

::db

W. David Barnhill Barnhill_at_oz.sunflower.org
Director, Technical Services www.sunflower.org/~barnhill
Sunflower Network, Inc. webman_at_oz.sunflower.org