Wanted: good profiler for Digital Unix 3.2x

Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 13:35:53 +0100

Hi,

I'm looking for a good profiler which helps me pin point
the slow parts of an application.

I've had a look at uprofile, which is of limited use
since it does not handle multithreaded applications
very well. Also, multiple instances of the same
application all send their information to the
same output file, rendering it rather useless.

suggestions, anyone ?

Thanks in advance,

Han Weegink (Han.Weegink_at_cmg.nl)

B.T.W. I'll post a summary to this list.