Innd

From: Mr. Rich Reybok <rich_at_alpha.fdu.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 16:47:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
        We just setup a new innd server. I am having a problem connecting
with the innd program. Regardless of the entries in the hosts.nntp file,
it always hands the connection off to nnrpd. Therefore, when my newsfeed
makes its incoming connection, it gets handed to nnrpd, and then that's
that. If I run innd -a , then the innd allows the connection to feed, or
to do a mode reader to get to nnrpd. But I don't like this as a solution.
We are running DU 3.2A with C2.

Any ideas?

TIA,
-Rich

Rich Reybok | Windows (n.) - Self propogating
Fairleigh Dickinson University | virus.
Academic Computer Center - Mini | Payload: Consumes large amounts
Network and Systems Analyst | of disk space.
Teaneck, NJ | Stealth: None
(201) 692-2357 | Method of Propagation: Hype/Myth
Reply: rich_at_fdu.edu |
Real programmers don't comment their code. It was hard to write, it should
be hard to read!!!!