Read any good books lately?

From: Brad Wilkin <wilkin_at_lclark.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 18:03:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

My division is in the process of updating our technical library and I
have the opportunity to request titles.

Can anyone recommend any books which have been a valuable resource for
you as a manager of a Digital Unix system? I am especially interested in
performance tuning, but would like to know if there are other references
which you would note as being exceptional.

AdvTHANKSance,

Brad

P.S. Author/Editor and ISBN would be appreciated if you have them. Thx.

Brad Wilkin Lewis & Clark College
Database/Systems Administrator Information Systems
Internet: wilkin_at_lclark.edu Information Technology Division