PXG and Digital Unix

From: Tim Llewellyn <tjl_at_siva.bris.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 1996 16:09:38 GMT

I have just discovered that with VMS 7.0 the PXG
Turbochannel graphics card is no longer supported.
Does anyone knows what is the situation with
support for this card in current and upcoming releases
of Digital Unix?

Thanks

--
"When I play my guitar people they just dance."                        Soukous
Tim Llewellyn, Physicist Programmer, Bristol Uni Particle Physics.     Makossa