SUMMARY: PXG and Digital Unix

From: Tim Llewellyn <tjl_at_siva.bris.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 1996 13:47:47 GMT

The facts are that PXG is no longer supported in 4.0 and requires
a patch to work with 3.2C (OSF350-034).

Thanks to the following for replying:

iglesias_at_draco.acs.uci.edu
sarah_at_beryl.biotech.cdc.gov
anthony.baxter_at_aaii.oz.au
antoine_at_RadOnc.Duke.EDU
martin_at_jerry.alf.dec.com
tpb_at_zk3.dec.com
rockwell_at_rch.dec.com
szgyula_at_skysrv.Pha.Jhu.EDU
lembree_at_zk3.dec.com
JUNO::PHDMN
sheehan_at_scripps.edu

A few of the non-DEC people who replied sounded a little bit
aggrieved about this.

--
"When I play my guitar people they just dance."                        Soukous
Tim Llewellyn, Physicist Programmer, Bristol Uni Particle Physics.     Makossa