Migrating passwds from SYSVR4 (oshadow) to DU3.2C

From: Anil Khullar, Computer Center <Anil.Khullar_at_mailhub.gc.cuny.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 13:01:39 -0400 (EDT)

Migrating passwords from a SYSVR4 machine (unixware.202) to DU3.2C

Hi, I have a DEC Intel machine running Unixware2.02 where I have few
thousand accounts. I want to migrate these accounts transparently if
possible to a Alpha1000 running DU3.2c

     Are there tools, strategies, or a true'n'tried methodology for
achieving this ? I want to be able to bring down one machine and bring
up the other as the replacement. The Unixware machine saves its actual
passwords in /etc/shadow.

Thanks in advance,

Anil Khullar