Q: Passing AdvFS quotas to NFS clients?

From: Matthew Bowen Harrington <matt_at_perutz.salk.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 23:12:57 -0800

I have quotas under AdvFS working fine on my NFS server. I want to
enact the same quotas on all of the NFS clients that mount /usr/users
from the server. When I do this without modifying my mount procedure,
the clients don't seem to see the quotas and disk writes act peculiarly
when the quota is exceeded.

What is the correct syntax for the mount command? Do I need to change
/etc/exports as well?

I saw a few mentions to this on the archives, but no answers. Thanks in
advance for the help!

Regards,

Matt Harrington

P.S. The server runs OSF/1 3.2A and the clients run OSF/1 3.2C. I also
have some IRIX clients to tackle next.