cc:mail-Dunix SMTP Gateway

From: John Seel <johns_at_totaltec.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 09:06:59 -0500

Hello all,

I 'm currently working on project for a customer who wants to integrate his
existing cc:mail and Lotus Notes on an OS/2 platform (ultimately to be moved
to Windows NT) with a new Digital Internet Server (Alpha 1000, Dunix 3.2D).

I'd be interested in hearing from managers who have had experience with any
SMTP gateways to cc:mail or Lotus Notes.

I've so far investigated two: Lotus's "Link to SMTP 2.1" and TenFour's "TFS
E-Mail Gateway" and would greatly appreciate any comments from users of
either of these products. I am also open to suggestions for any other
products currently on the market.

I will summarize the results.

Thanks in advance.

John Seel