CAM interface driver and writing scsi drivers

From: <GRANDLE_at_acodbob.larc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 11:28:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi:

Has anyone out there used the CAM scsi users interface to communicate
with a scsi device on DEC UNIX ( still can't believe that DEC uses that
word) 3.2c on a model 250/4/266. The generic documentation for 3.0 leaves
just a little bit to be desired and appears to be incorrect for 3.2c.
If someone could point me in the direction of better documentation or
example code that will compile under 3.2c, I would appreciate it.

Bob Grandle
Nasa Langley Research Center