terminfo questions

From: jmkim <jmkim_at_cosmo.co.kr>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 1996 12:27:20 +0900

I am using Alpha 2100 4/275 with DU 3.2c.

The problem I am having is about terminfo.

First, I am having difficulty drawing box using "acsc" capability in
terminfo database. On some terminal, box showes up and on the other
it doesn't.

Second, I would like to get text description of a compiled termcap entry
but there is no "infocmp"-like command in DU 3.2.

Is there any utility that I can use for such purpose?

Thanks