Cables for the KZPSC-BA (to Centronics)

From: Gyula Szokoly <szgyula_at_skysrv.Pha.Jhu.EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 17:29:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

  Sounds simple, but I'd like to connect a Centronics-50 SCSI box to the
KZPSC-BA RAID controller. So far I could not find anybody with this
cable. Dec sells only cables to Mini-D50 and Mini-D68, not centronics.
I know I can get a converter plug from Mini-D50 to Centronics, but
if possible I would avoid this solution (I have bad experience with the
roboustnest of the Mini-D50 -- those hooks are just not reliable enough).
Going to Mini-D68 (screws!) and then to Centronics through an other cable
is also a possibility, but this cable combination would be too long for
me.
  Any idea?

Thanks,
  Gyula