Using HP Jet Direct Cards with digital UNIX

From: Mudge, Ron <MUDGER_at_msmail.odc.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 May 96 16:14:00 EDT

Hi

We are in the process of trying to hook up our printers to our ALPHA which
uses digital UNIX and using HP Jet Direct Cards.

According to HPs Web site they don't support the digital version of UNIX.
Does anyone have any information regarding the use of the Jet Direct Cards
with the digital UNIX or is anyone currently using this type of set-up?

 I would appreciate any and all responses to this question since we are
trying to get the system up and running soon.

Thanks.

Ron Mudge
mudger_at_odc.edu