/etc/sysconfigtab parameters equivalent ?

From: Javier Aida <jaida_at_gmd.com.pe>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 16:14:00 -0500

Hi

I'm trying to use /etc/sysconfigtab to configure some kernel parameters
required by Informix 7.1 installation.
I've found equivalences for shared memory and semaphores parameters,
however, there are four parameters which i can't find so far:

DFLDSIZ
MAXDSIZ
DFLSSIZ
MAXSSIZ

I don't know even the subsystem to which they belong to. Checked
param.c, confdep.h, and other files, without luck. Any hints ? i believe
they can't be configured via sysconfigtab file, am i right ?

TIA

F. Javier Aida Nakamo
Software Engineer - GMD S.A.
jaida_at_gmd.com.pe