Samba, NFS or what?

From: Juergen Bock <FDV20_24_at_dbf-s1.dbf.ddb.de>
Date: Mon May 20 17:49:23 1996

Hi managers

Yeah, I know this topic has been covered quite a few times. But I
still don't know what to do.
We have PCs running Netware and Win3.1 (NO Workgroups) with Novell
Lan Workplace IP-Stack. We want to connect to our Alpha, i.e. access the
Alpha file system from the PCs.
I really have no idea if Samba or PCNFS will run in an environment
like this. Does anybody have experience? What client do you use?
Where can I find (free) clients for the given systems? Any
suggestions?

Oh boy, this is driving me crazy.

TIA
Juergen