HP JetDirect Printer/Queue problem!

From: Isaac <I.O.Oribioye_at_herts.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 May 96 09:03:19 GMT

Dear Colleagues;

I am still on my fact finding mission here, but would appreciate any
pointers or solutions, anyone could offer regarding this problem

....Since the last time I printed out a copy of my DU system administration
manual, each time I stop and restart my printer queues or reboot our Alpha
box, the job starts all over again. We are talking of 800+ pages of stuff
here, and this is really a nuisance. ...HELP!!!!

I have tried aborting all jobs and killing all print deamons with little
success.

All help will be appreciated. BTW I use DU 3.2C, and printed from dxbook in
DEC Windows.

Thanks

Isaac Oribioye.
University of Hertfordshire