DEC LPS17 printing from lower tray

From: Miguel Santos Mattos <mattos_at_kat02.thomsen.pt>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 18:15:58 -0600

Hy,

Lets see if there is someone that can help me again.

I have a LPS17 printserver, that boots from an OSF system.
I want to set the default input tray to the bootom input tray.
I have changed the /usr/opt/LPS/servers/GENERIC.dft file but it is not working.
Now it looks like this:

% this section is used for psotscript level 2 printers
% .....
%

<<
  /InputAttributes (Bottom) % DEfualt input tary
  <<

Is it like this?

Or can I change the definitiion in /etc/printcap?

Best regards to all and thanks
Miguel Mattos

--
Miguel Santos Mattos