From: Erik Green <longshot_at_IC.mankato.mn.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 13:15:42 -0500 (CDT)

  Greetings again;

  Many thanks for the swift replies to my question I received. The problem
was that a) I had the os_type set to OpenVMS, not OSF, and b) the console
type was set to serial. Therefore, my Alpha was actually booting, but I
could not see it do so. Now I just need to figure out where my SCSI drive
is at, and start installing...

Erik
Thank you again to all who responded!

(Original message is the last in the summary)

From: "DEBRULER, BONNIE" <DEBRULER_at_eglin.af.mil>