Digital PHIGS and the O'Reilly examples

From: Paul David Fardy <pdf_at_morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 96 08:42:07 -0230

One of our users is trying to compile examples for O'Reilly's PHIGS
Programming Manual. The programs that linked on SunOS with MIT X11R5
and X11R6 distributions will not link with Digital PHIGS. I'm
unfamiliar with the library, but the documentation I've found on PHIGS
suggests our problem is caused by multiple PHIGS standards.

Can anyone direct me to documentation that describes how to build the
O'Rielly examples with Digital PHIGS? We're running Digital UNIX V3.2C
with Digital PHIGS 4.1.

Thanks,

Paul Fardy