Cheapest way to get ADVFS utils license?

From: Craig Rodrigues <craig_at_cyberplex.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 14:56:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

What is the cheapest way to get the ADVFS utilities license?
I got the Complementary Products for Digital Unix CD, which has
the ADVFS utilities on them, but no license.
I phoned my sales rep., and he told me that the ADVFS utilities on
their own was $2K, while the NAS 250 which contains a license for
ADVFS, costs about $4K.
Dunno if my manager will spring for the $$$ just to get a license
for those utilities, but I could really use them.

Does anybody have advice for a better (ie. cheaper) route to getting
that license for the ADVFS utilities?
Thanks.
--
Craig Rodrigues                     CyberPlex Interactive Media
Application Programmer              24 Duncan St., Suite 300