Q: 4.0 CDE Questions

From: UW-Platteville Gopher and WWW Admin. <GOPHERADMIN_at_uwplatt.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 1996 23:43:32 -0600 (CST)

Is there possibly a listserve to help with the DU 4.0 transition?
Especially with the CDE?

I am having alittle trouble with it such as:
In dtterm, how can I get the remove button to work again? INstead of hitting
Do, I now hit PF4, but the remove key has no replacement.

When I click on the calender it does not execute correctly. How can I get
inside it and check out what is going on?

See what I mean is that there are more like alpha-du-users questions.

--Brett M. Thorson
  Student Systems Admin.