Name of combo i/o board from an AS 600?

From: Andrew Gallatin <gallatin_at_CS.Duke.EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 10:04:25 -0400 (EDT)

We've got a demi-sable (AlphaServer 2000 4/200) that's out of PCI
slots & needs a fast-wide SCSI controller, and an alcor (AlphaStation
600 5/266) that shipped with a PCI multi-function board with 2
fast-wide SCSI-controllers (Qlogic ISP 1020) and a 10Mb ethernet
controller (DEC Tulip). We'd like to move this board from the alcor
to the demi-sable (and give the demi-sable's ethernet card to the
alcor).

My problem is that I can't figure out what the product name of this
combo board is & w/o this info, I can't tell if it will work in the
demi-sable. I've looked at the board, the alcor's manuals, and the
configuration charts on the web. I've also looked at the AlphaServer
supported hardware list
(http://www.digital.com/info/alphaserver/tech_docs/alphasrv2000/docs/supported_options.html#combo)
and the only thing listed there that sounds close is the 'KZPSM-AA
Ethernet/SCSI PCI Combination Adapter'.

Is this what ships in an AlphaStation 600? Is there any way to match
srm-console 'show dev' or 'show config' and/or Digital UNIX uerf -R -r
300 output to DEC product names?

Thanks,

Drew
Duke University Internet: gallatin_at_cs.duke.edu
Department of Computer Science Phone: (919) 660-6590