ppp for DU 3.2c ?

From: Christophe Prevotaux <nighty_at_ebc.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 17:25:22 +0000

I want to install PPP on my Alpha DU 3.2c
Where can i get it and is there some special things to know for installation
Like how to recompile the kernel if there is need for it , etc....

I plan to use the Built-in Serial port of the Alpha

Christophe Prevotaux     |        EBCnet, Reims, France
IRC: nighty              |     Internet Services Provider
Email: nighty_at_ebc.net    |      Champagne-Ardenne Region
www:http://www.ebc.net   |       tel: + 33 26 49 99 00
 Sysadmin EBCnet/Internet Systems Engineer |  Unix ? What is it ?
       == My opinions do not reflect those of my employer ==