SUMMARY: setting su permissions

From: Sam Washburn <samw_at_toccoafalls.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 10:49:18 -0400 (EDT)

I am sooo sorry! I should of known that one. I'm so used to these pansy
systems where anyone can su(i.e. Linux). I would thank you all
individually but that would take a month or two.

Thanks for the speedy answers,

Sam Washburn
Toccoa Falls Internet Services
Systems Administrator
<samw_at_toccoafalls.edu>

ORIGINAL QUESTION:
Hello,
        I've looked everywhere! So, I'm posting here. How can I add su
permissions to my account. I'm using DU3.2 in base security mode. Any
help? I'd like to sit in my office instead of this cramped computer room.

ANSWER:
Add the user ID who gets to su to the systems group in /etc/group