SUMMARY: Changing passwords from EUDORA?? (fwd)

From: Martin Fong <martinf_at_infosys7.infosys.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 15:28:19 +1000 (EST)

Thanks Scott for the quick guidance!
I also received 3 queries wrt the same question..

This is what I did to make it work. I copied the poppassd program
from ftp.eudora.com -directory quest/unix/servers/password
-program called osf-poppassd-1.tar

It compiled fine and then followed the instructions in the file
 osf-poppassd.c - thanks again scott!