[Q] dtterm emulation

From: Greg Rahn <RAHN_at_uwplatt.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 10:38:27 -0500 (CDT)

I often start a term window( used to be dxterm but since upgrading to 4.0,
dtterm ) to our VMS nodes v6.2 . When I use the dtterm to start a window I
lose the Do key and the remove key and also the point and click for the curser
while in the editor. When I do a show term on VMS it tells me the
Device_Type: VT200_Series while using the dtterm. If I use a dxterm and do the
same it tells me it tells me Device_Type: VT300_Series. I tried using the
-tn vt300 command line parmater but it still tell me in the dtterm window it is
a Device_Type: VT200_Series on VMS, however if I use the same command line but
telnet to a DU machine the env TERM is set to vt300.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

--
Greg Rahn