DECserver 300's

From: Joseph Brancone <brancone_at_email.njin.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 11:27:51 -0400 (EDT)

This is my first post to this group. We are about to buy a DEC Alpha to
replace our DEC 5000/240 running Ultrix. Among the terminal servers we
have are four DECserver 300's. I asked our DEC var if these are usable
on the new Alpha system and he told me he saw no reason why not and he
asked a couple of others who had the same opinion. But he could not find
anyone who is actually using the 300's with an Alpha system. I need a
definitive answer and I thought I might get one here from someone who
already has this setup. Thanks for your help.

Joe

* Joseph Brancone (201) 748-9000 *
* Director of Information Services brancone_at_email.njin.net *
* Bloomfield College *
* 467 Franklin Street *
* Bloomfield, New Jersey 07003 *
* Ultrix 4.4 Unidata 3.1.5b COLLEAGUE: Live - R13.7 Test - R13.7 *