Making changes to a ADVfs set

From: Dave Siembieda <dave_at_liocs.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 15:24:58 -0700 (CDT)

Thinking I was doing the "right" thing I created a ADVfs /usr
partition during the upgrade to version 3.2c. My
misunderstanding of the word "complementary" lead me to
believe that I could use ADVfs to combine multiple spindles
into a logical volume. I now know that Complementary!=Free
so my questions are:

A) How do I get backout the ADVfs volume so that I can attempt
   to use LSM?

B) Will LSM allow me to combine multiple spindles to create a
logical volume?

c) Does everything I need to perform this task come as part
   of the O/S?

Thanks for your insight into these questions

Dave Siembieda
Manager of Software Engineering
LIOCS Corp
246 E. Janata Blvd